Sunday, February 14, 2010

New To Blogging!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this blog stuff and really don't know if anyone will read/follow it, but if so that is okay, I just think it is a great way to document Aaron's and my life together since we just got married a few months ago. I already have a couple of things on mind I can blog about! Now it is just finding the time to do this :) We have quite a few events this year planned that should be exciting to share and document on this blog. Just a few upcoming events are our honeymoon in May, five weddings to attend, lots of home projects to complete, a 20k in June, and potentially bring a puppy home this year, should be a great year to start at blog! Look foward to sharing our lives with you!

1 comment:

  1. Erin, your blog is awesome and you crack me up, just like old times! Love that you were ambitious enough to try a 20K--too bad for your shin splits! And the diet thing was hilarious! You are Aaron look so happy and seem to be the perfect match! Maybe you'll inspire me to start one! My wedding blog was fun while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete