Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Floofball!

Well, we have some exciting news!!!  After a year of planning, many discussions, disagreements, and 
trying to figure out what is best for Aaron and I, we are ready to be parents!!!  We are going to have a little baby puppy that is!!!  :) :) :)  

It took what felt like a long time to get to this point.  After getting married, we've discussed off and on about getting a dog.  A lot of what always held us back was being able to make time for a pup as well as agreeing on a breed.  Aaron wanted a golden retriever.  I on the other hand, wanted more of what I like to call a 'floofball'.  After numerous visits to adoption days at pet stores, shelter visits, online searches, and stopping random strangers to ask them what their dog is, we came across the golden doodle, which is a cross between a golden retriever and standard poodle.  The perfect combo of what we were looking for, Aaron gets his golden retriever qualities and I get my floofball! Plus we've heard/read nothing but great things about this breed of dogs.  

After researching a golden doodle breeder in northern Iowa and getting a personal recommendation to this place, we decided to visit.  Well, we fell in love, just like I thought we would.  We decided on a 6 week old female.  She will be ready to pick up in a few weeks.  AND WE CAN'T TO WAIT TAKE HER HOME! 

Now, Aaron and I just need to agree on a name.  We have 2 top names right now.  We like them both equally so right now we just need to sleep on it some more.  But her name will be revealed soon!

Here's Puppy Hyde!!!!

Our little girl!!!

Her face is so gosh darn cute! 

My little floofball!

She loved being held, didn't squirm out of our hands at all

These pups are really calm!

How can you even say no at this point?!?!

Giving us the puppy eyes

So cute to watch them all roll over each other

I'm a happy mom already


This is my favorite pic, look how snuggled in she is!  She's a snuggler!

Aaron loves her too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment