Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Grilled Bruschetta Chicken


So I thought I had shared this recipe before… but since I suck at organizing my blog… I guess I’m not sure.  On my to-do list:  organize my blog and get tabs at the top to organize my recipes.  Now I just need to figure out how to do that.  I’m a super organized person but when it comes to my blog, well it’s a mess compared to other blogs and I’m fully aware of it!

Anyways, this recipe kicks boo-tay.  I love how it is super easy but looks fancy pants and packs a punch of flavor.  Definitely a pretty one to present to dinner guests.  Aaron and I licked our plates clean; it was yummers in our tummers.  





Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/4 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
1  tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil

Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing; seal bag. (don’t waste time measuring, just start pouring it over top). Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing.

Refrigerate 10 min. (I did mine for a few hours).  Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.

Cover half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken on uncovered side of grill grate; grill 6 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.

Turn chicken over; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill 8 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).

No comments:

Post a Comment