Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Decorating at the Hyde's!


Christmas is getting really close!  Last year I donated most all my decorations and started fresh this year, here are some snip-its around our home that gives us holiday cheer!

Jingle bells around candles

This is a decoration I've had forever and decided it was a keeper

Dining room centerpiece

Living room tree, we hand picked each ornament individually this year for our tree and am very happy how it turned out




Basement tree


Basement tree

Merry Mistletoe Candle

Our mistletoe

Not sure how accurate this will be by the time I post!

Thanks for all your cards!  I love opening each of them.

Our last 3 Christmas cards framed and use for home decor

2 comments:

  1. I love framing your old cards! What a great idea! And the frames are super cute? Where did you get them? I'm totally copying this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! Sorry for the delayed response... :) I got the 2 frames on the far left at Michaels and the other one at Kohls. Ya, it's a great idea to add decoration, I mean putting those cards together takes time so you might as well enjoy them each and every year! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Loved your card!

    ReplyDelete