Sunday, February 10, 2013

Puppers In The Snow

Charley loves snow.  But she especially loves FRESH snow and I get a kick out of watching her.  I pulled out my pics from last year during her very first snow and compared them to this year's first snow.  First thing you may notice is that she was about 10ish lbs in last year photos and she now weighs a whooping 71 lbs!  But she's still very much a puppy, plays hard/sleeps hard!  And oh man, a BIG puppy at that!


CHARLEY 2011:
Too scared to go down the stairs!
What am I suppose to do?! 
Oh ya... I got this figured out now, yeee haaa!
So what's underneath this snow anyways?!
So nice of Dad to clear a path for me!
 CHARLEY 2012:

This coat really flatters my bigger figure 
Like I said... ALL PUPPY!  
Nose Dive!
Aaron and Charley playing in the snow 
Thanks Dad for clearing a path for me but it's much more fun to pounce thru it!
I played hard, I worked up a poop, now let me in so I can nap 

No comments:

Post a Comment