Friday, July 23, 2010

Thankful on a Friday!

I’m Thankful For….

My Husband – he gives me lots of love and affection every day! Always makes me feel beautiful; as cliché as it sounds… he completes me.

Family – our family is so supportive and loves us so much!

Friends – I have so many great genuine friends who are great influences/role models

Lutheran Church of Hope – we are blessed to belong to a church that is always challenging us to become better followers of Christ, they motivate us in many positive ways

Small Group – these ladies are very special to me and are great influences

Our Home – we are lucky to live in a nice home in a safe neighborhood

My Job – I am thankful to have a job that provides and to work with a good group of people. When I get annoyed at work, I need to do better at reminding myself that many people are out of work or working a job that keeps them apart from their loved ones, I’m fortunate enough to have a job that allows a good work/life balance

Aaron’s Job – Aaron LOVES his job and I really admire how he is an honest businessman and wants the best interest for the client, even if that means a lesser commission for his pocket. Thankful as well that the recession has not affect us, especially Aaron’s job in any major way

Freedom – thankful to make my own choices and live in a free country

Good Health – so thankful both Aaron and I are very healthy!

I find that it is easy for me to get caught up in this world of ‘wants’ and thinking I deserve more or better. When I start to feel bitter or resentful, I try to remember to recall what I’m thankful for, that list helps to ground me and make me realize that the list above is what makes me the happiest. Take a moment and make your list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment