Sunday, January 15, 2012

French Toast Casserole

This past week a coworker brought in French Toast Casserole.  I was very intrigued to try it given that I love french toast.  I must say this is a genious recipe!  It's super easy to make which is a major criteria for me and I love how you have to prep it the night before considering I'm not a morning person. Give it a try!  It is 'mmm mmm good'! 



I cut this recipe in half when making it for just Aaron and myself but here is the original recipe:

1 cup brown sugar mixed with 1 stick of melted butter, spread onto bottom of 9x13 pan.

Layer 2 slices (12 slices total) of cinnamon swirl bread (cut in half for easier serving) on top of brown sugar mix.

Pour over top the following mixture: 5 eggs, 1.5 cups milk, 1.5 t. vanilla.

Put in fridge overnight

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes uncovered, turn bread, and then bake another 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment