Saturday, January 7, 2012

NYE Minneapolis & Aaron's Birthday

Last weekend Aaron and I headed up to Minneapolis for New Year's Eve to meet up with 8 of our friends, Mark, Hayden, Becky, Rebecca, Lauren, Ben, Craig, and Michelle.  We had a good time but it was FRIGID in Minneapolis!  It snowed and was very windy!  I was not ready for the climate change but we still had a great time up there!  

Here was the agenda for the weekend:

Saturday - dinner at Pizza Luce and then we bought tickets to Aqua to ring in the new year. 
Sunday - Everyone went to the Bears vs. Vikings game while I went to the Mall of America.  Then we had dinner out for Aaron's birthday. 
Monday - woke up, hit up IKEA and then headed home! 

Aaron was pretty excited to go to his first NFL game, I think all in all, he had a great New Year's Day Birthday!


Rebecca, Lauren and I at dinner



The Guys...Aaron, Craig, Hayden, Mark




Aaron, Me, Becky, Michelle, and Rebecca

And the fun begins... I have no idea what was so funny

Bears-Vikings game - Mark, Aaron, Michelle, Craig and Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment