Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2 Weekends, 2 Families

The last 2 weekends were spent making the rounds with both sides of the family.  With beautiful weather, it was a great time to get out and see our families.  

The first weekend in May was spent with Aaron's side of the family.  Our niece, Aniston was being baptized on that day.  It seems like every time we see our oldest niece, Adalyn, she just has more and more energy!  I soon as she saw me, she goes "Aunt Erin!!" and does a running jump into my lap, what a sweetie!  Then she talked about a million miles a minute and I could only catch bits and pieces of everything she was trying to tell me, LOL!  All in all, had a good day trip back to see everyone.

Adalyn, Charley and my brother-in-law Eric

Adalyn and I, that little squirt won't sit still for more than 2 seconds!

Grandpa Hyde with his hands full with Aniston while Addie crawls all over him like a monkey
Baby Aniston

Uncle Aaron and Aniston

Aniston's Baptism

My sister-in-law Chantal and Aniston

Little Aniston asleep during her Baptism Party
This past weekend we hit the road back to my parent's house.  We had another great weekend and baby Elijah was center of attention there.  He is such a good baby, just sits back and checks everything out that's going on.  He loved just sitting in the kitchen in his high chair and watch us all cook. On Sunday we all headed for breakfast in the park with my parents, Cody's family, and my grandparents.  It was a great day out and Elijah got plenty of attention from Grandma and Grandpa Murphy!  Another fun weekend was had.

Baby Elijah in the kitchen helping supervise everything

One happy boy!

Mom, Cody and I at the park on Mother's Day

 Grandma Murphy

Cody blowing bubbles at Eli, they definitely caught his attention!

Cody, Mom, Elijah and Jolie, here you can see how captivated Eli was with the bubbles

"Why does Auntie Erin take so many pictures?"

Such a little sweetie he is!

Grandpa Murphy with Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment