Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Charley's Birthday Party

This past weekend we celebrated Charley’s first birthday (official on August 4th).   We had a beautiful day for it and she sure had a ‘WOOF’ of a time!  

Here are some pics of Charley’s puppy ‘PAW-TY’… 




A dog food cake just for Charley

Dog bone sugar cookies

paw print cupcakes 



this balloon looks just like Charley when she was little





Let's get this 'PAWTY' started! 



Fruit Kabob idea from Pinterest

Lots of fun decorations

Do I hear guests arriving?! 

Grandpa & Elijah

Such a charmer!

What's more interesting, a talking bear or a birthday doggie?! 



Elijah (my brother's son) and Aniston (Aaron's brother's daughter) only a few months apart in age

Aniston and Eli 

TIME FOR CAKE!  This was a hoot!

ooohhh, peanut butter flavored... my favorite!

Gracefully biting off a piece, very mannered 

Help me out mom, I can't see!  

Mmmm Maah Maahh Mah!

Best birthday cake ever mom! 

Charley's tummers is full of cake 

Jean (Aaron's mom) with Aniston 

Mary Ann (Erin's mom) and Elijah 

Are those gifts for me?! 
Whoa Charley, toys and treats galore! 

Sporting her new birthday bandana 





One big happy birthday party! 



My puparoo! 

Such a big baby! 

Do I see a party pooper?!  OR did someone just party too hard?!  

This rubber chicken is awesome mom and I love this fun hat! 

With my parents 

With our friends Mark and Nikki 

With Aaron's family 

That sure was a WOOF of a time! 

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious Erin! I can't believe you threw her a birthday party! What a nice mommy you are! :)

    ReplyDelete