Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December 2012!


To say the least, our December was jammed packed with fun events and we were blessed to be surrounded by our friends and family.  Instead of going into great detail about December, I'll let the photos speak for themselves as to what we've been up to... 
Church Christmas Brunch with Amy and Rachel
Church Christmas Brunch with Tina
Small Group Christmas Party Games
Amy, Allison, Rachel, Emily and I, my small group ladies! 
Friend's Christmas Party
Friend's Christmas Party
With my girls, Jenny and Nikki
Nikki and Mark
Rehearsal Dinner for VinZant Wedding in Lexington, KY
Men of the wedding party

All dressed up for a southern wedding!
Ain't he just stunning in a tux!
Beautiful venue, waterfall behind us, we were lovin' KY
Mr and Mrs VinZant

Gorgeous Reception! 
Can't help but get lots of pics at this wedding while we were prettied up
At our Christmas, Charley got some goodies
Our favorite gifts.... I got UGG slippers! Love them!
Aaron's favorite gift, a new Swatch
Hahn Christmas: Grandpa, Heather, Elijah, me and Aaron 

With my siblings, Heather and Cody

Elijah loved his new Mickey Mouse chair from Great Gma/Gpa 

Hahn Christmas

Such a sweet little nephew
The boys in their sweaters
Switching gears to the Hyde Christmas, Adalyn, Eric and Aniston

Adalyn loves to open gifts

Aaron and I at Hyde's Christmas

Our nieces

Aniston, you are a cutie pie! 
New Year's Eve at our house, Mark, Nikki, Aaron and I

Mark, Aaron and Mark

Nikki and me

NYE board games

Hope you were all blessed as well with your loved ones this December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment