Thursday, August 19, 2010

BBQ Chicken Packets

We made this recipe last night.  Overall it was good.  I didn't put corn in the packets because we ended up having corn on the cob as a side.  If I would use corn in the packets, I would have used frozen bag corn, canned corn just sounds gross and slimy.

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/barbecue-chicken-packets-54303.aspx

I Love You kraft.com!!!!!!! Did you know you can get a subscription to Food &Family on kraft.com? I just subscribed.  Annette at work told me about kraft.com and she brought me a few of her Food & Family magazines and thought it was great.  So far I have been very happy with the ease, taste, and variety of the recipes. 

I struggle with meal planning but it helps to have something come in the mail each month that helps to motivate me and get some new recipes in front of me that I may not have thought of trying before.  I also recently started planning all our meals for the week on Sunday, shop for the items needed and post them on the fridge, it takes the guess work out of what we are eating.  Although Aaron threw us off schedule the other night, he wanted Mexican so we went to El Rodeo.  I was easily persuaded.  We are addicted to Mexican food.

No comments:

Post a Comment