Sunday, August 1, 2010

Grilled Bruschetta Chicken

Found this recipe on kraft.com -- they have great recipes! It was very easy and so tasty. Would be great for hosting, guests would be impressed!

Grilled Bruschetta Chicken

4 small boneless skinless checking breast halves

1/4 cup Kraft sun-dried tomato dressing

1 tomato, finely chopped

1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (I used dried finely chopped basil)

Heat grill to medium heat. Cover half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing, seal bag and turn several times to coat chicken. (I didn't do this, the morning of, I placed chicken in shallow dish and let it marinade all day). Place chicken on uncovered side of grill; cover with lid. Grill 6 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil. (I didn't bother measuring, I just eye balled it all and it turned out fine).

Turn chicken over; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill, covered, 8 min or until chicken is done.
Nutritional Facts: (per serving): 200 calories, 7 g. fat, 3 g. carbs, 280 mg sodium

I served this dish with mixed veggies. Because I like easy, I like Bird's Eye Steam Fresh veggies from the frozen section. Place bag in microwave for 5 minutes and serve. So easy and these veggies have an excellent taste. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment