Sunday, August 15, 2010

Quick Tacos!

This recipe caught my eye because I consider tacos somewhat quick anyways but always love a good shortcut and so I tried it and it is an awesome shortcut! Here is the recipe (you might have to copy and paste):

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/quick-chicken-tacos-50931.aspx

At first I didn't think this recipe would be that good because I thought I had tried this Oscar Meyer pre-cooked chicken before and thought it tasted rubbery and gross. They have either improved their product or else it must have been a different brand I had before because this chicken tasted really good and makes it so easy when all you have to do is warm it up in the pan for a few minutes. Even though it says southwestern seasoned, it is not spicy at all. One package of this chicken doesn't look like much but it feeds us for one meal, you might want 2 packs to start with and see what you think.

Anything that says quick in it and yet still has a great taste I'm all for! I'm not one for cooking an elaborate meal during the week. Heck, I don't cook much elaborate meals period, anything you see on my blog is going to be the fast and easy route. Hope you like this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment