Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chicken Fajitas

Usually I make different variations of chicken fajitas but I recently came up with the most simpliest way to make chicken fajitas without compromising taste.  Gotta love a good shortcut! Here is what I did....

Oh ya... yummers!
 
Ingredients:
Package of chicken tenders
Archer Farms Taco Seasoning (as pictured below)
Archer Farms Grilled Pepper Blend (as pictured below)

In a skillet, add a little water and olive oil and cook chicken until no longer pink.  Drain.  Add a little water back into the pan and the chicken.  Add a half of the taco seasoning packet.  Mix in well with the chicken and let it simmer for a few minutes.  Then add half of the grilled pepper blend package.  Continue to simmer for a few more minutes and then serve with shredded cheese and diced tomatoes on corn tortillas. 

Archer Farms ingredients can only be found at Target.  That is the key factor to the taste of how my fajitas turned out.  I call this a shortcut because you don't have to clean the peppers, deseed them, and chop them up, it's all done for you.  Yes I am that lazy that I am lovin' this new frozen blend!!!  Already been thinking of how I can incorporate this frozen pepper blend into other recipes since we loved it!  Also the taco seasoning is much different than the regular packets you would normally find in your grocery store, you will find this seasoning to be of better quality.
Archer Farms Taco Seasoning

Archer Farms Grilled Pepper Blend

 

2 comments:

  1. Erin, your recipe shortcuts always make me laugh! Keep them coming!

    P.S. Isn't Archer Farms stuff great??

    ReplyDelete
  2. been looking for archer farms taco seasoning for awhile but my target no longer carries it :/ it's what i used to make chicken tacos with so i know how great it is but i haven't seen it in a while and cant find online either... where u get it??

    ReplyDelete