Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's On My Mind....

It’s Thursday, one day closer to the weekend. So happens to be a 3 day weekend for me since I have President’s Day off.

I’m super busy at work, plenty of projects, not just minor projects, but big time consuming complicated projects. And a coworker in my department decided to take today and tomorrow off. So that means I get to do her work load too :(

I can’t wait for the 3 day weekend to arrive….

Today it is unseasonably warmer than usual. When the temperatures outside changes dramatically, the large building I work in cannot keep up with the change. Therefore it is a balmy 80 degrees in the office today. Talk about trying to stay awake on a Thursday afternoon….

The plus side is I can leave at 4 today. It’s not month end. I also only have to work 2 days next week because I have planned vacation days for next Thursday and Friday. Downside is when I come back these projects are no further along than when I left. Some days I zip right along making good progress and other days... like today… it takes a lot to stay focused.

Did I mention I have a 3 day weekend I’m really looking forward to?!?! Jeez, I wish it would hurry up and get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment