Friday, December 16, 2011

First and Last Santa Visit

We took Charley to see Santa and now looking back… I wish we wouldn’t have.

At Jordan Creek Mall they have a Pet Night with Santa. What a fiasco! Charley was a little out of control with excitement of all the people and a new place, luckily there is a dog bakery in the mall so Aaron ran to get some treats to help keep her somewhat tamed. The line felt really compact making it hard to control Charley since she wanted to make friends with the dotsons behind us in which they didn’t want to make friends with her. The line was long, we waited an hour! Charley was fighting me with the berets in her hair and kept pawing them out. My patience was really wearing thin.

When we got up there, we find out it is $30 to get a pic with Santa, what a RIP OFF!! If it wasn’t for the last hour that we had already put in, I would have just said forget it.

Charley was not smiling for the picture and was biting at Santa’s beard. I was ‘pitting’ out my sweater and Aaron was ready to go. Santa didn’t look that thrilled either. Needless to say, that is the first and last time we will be seeing Santa at Jordan Creek!

2 comments:

  1. LOL...this made me laugh!!! I was thinking that Santa looked a little annoyed in the picture as well...oh my, what a memory!

    ReplyDelete