Saturday, October 27, 2012

Some Color, FINALLY!

Whoo hoo!  After a year of banging my forehead against my keyboard trying to figure out how to spruce up my blog, I'm slowly figuring it out!  Notice the new design?? :) YAY!  I found this really awesome one I wanted to copy but gave up pretty quickly on the beautiful light gray chevron with pink accents.  It was pretty awesome but not worth the time to figure it out.

Now could somebody PLEASE tell me how to get the different pages at the top of my blog so I can create pages and organize my posts??  Yep, sick and tired of trying to figure this out and going to suck it up and ask for help! :)  I had it somewhat figured out at one time but it kept wanting to go up in my heading, I lack major blogging skills!!

I'll work on changing the pics in the slide show or just scraping it all together and replacing it with something fresh, but no promises on how soon I'll get around to that :)

1 comment: