Monday, April 14, 2014

Annie's Nursery

I'm super excited to share Annie's nursery.  I had a vision and my vision was Pottery Barn Kids look/feel without paying for a Pottery Barn nursery.  We have spent countless hours looking for just the right pieces to make Annie's room complete and I'm in love with it!  It is like 'Pinterest perfect' to me.  I hope she knows she is one special baby girl for having a room her Mom and Dad worked very very hard on as well as some pieces bought by other family members who love her very much too!  

Ta-Da! 

Crib from Babies R Us 

Name Frames, DIY project off of Pinterest.  Cardstock, frames and glued on letters

Floating bookshelf from IKEA

Pottery Barn Bunny, framed maternity pics soon to be replaced with pics of Annie

BOOKS! 

Bunny Rocker from Pottery Barn

Glider from Babies R Us

Chandelier from Overstock.com


Lamp - Pottery Barn, Changing Table Basket - Hobby Lobby




Curtains from Bed Bath & Beyond

Floral curtain tie backs - custom made order from Etsy 

Dresser from Babies R Us, knobs replaced with crystal ones from Home Depot

Frames, DIY: Spray painted, printed card stock 

1 comment:

  1. This is beyond perfect and exactly what I'd want for a baby girl! Annie is one lucky and loved babe!

    ReplyDelete