Friday, October 22, 2010

Great Products Worthy of Sharing!

Products I LOVE that fly under the radar …

Recently fell in love with Lean Pockets. Delicious, perfect for a quick easy lunch. I really like the Garlic White Chicken Pizza. Another one I’ve tried that is good is the Spinach Artichoke Chicken. SO YUMMY.

I love potatoes. I could eat potatoes for every meal. Simply Potatoes (in the cold section usually next to the eggs) are really good. I love the mash potatoes, red cut potatoes, and the hash browns, there are lots of varieties to choose from. These potatoes are REAL and the serving portions are just right.

Crunch Pak Apples. Yes these are expensive for what you are getting but I love them because they are sliced apples that do not turn brown or have been sprayed with a funky coating on them. I prefer sliced apples because I have a tendency to get my lip gloss all over my face when eating an apple whole. These crunch pak apples are great to take on the go. Check your produce aisle where packaged pre-cut fruit is. I found them at Target in the big bags, they have single serving bags but I like the bulk bag to create my own serving size.

Market Pantry Jamaican Jerk Marinade (Target Brand). Amazing. You will love this on grilled chicken or shrimp. It’s NOT spicy when used for grilling but is spicy when prepared otherwise.
Steam Fresh frozen bagged vegetables. Perfect side for dinner, pop in microwave and eat 5 minutes later. So easy. I love the sweet corn and the veggie mixes.

I have the worst dried out hands in the winter. But Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream works wonders. Not just any Aveeno product, only this particular one. Not greasy. Lasts through hand washing.

Fiber One Poptarts and Fiber One Granola Bars. Get your fill of fiber and eat something that taste good while doing so.

Benefiber Powder (don’t buy flavored). Add to your water, oatmeal, etc. Dissolves, doesn’t settle and has no taste. I eat A LOT of fiber. Good for your digestive system if you know what I mean…

Nut Thins (Almond or Pecan). These are gluten Free crackers in the Hy-Vee health market. I could eat the whole box if I’m not careful. Awesome as a side with your lean pocket.

Market Pantry Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with Flax Seed (Target Brand). Yum and they look fancy.

Nature’s Path Pumpkin Granola Flax Seed Cereal. I eat a little bit of this on top of my strawberry yogurt, it’s a perfect combination. Especially if you have a hard time eating yogurt by itself like I do.


Well I could go on but will do so maybe in a future post. For now this is a good list of my favorites that I cannot do without and highly recommend! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment