Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogger... You Suck!

Just wanted to let you all know that I find Google's Blogger to be very user UN-friendly.  I have been trying for days now to get my hotmail account removed from blogger and get it switched into my gmail account without distrupting my blog as my main goal behind this is that I want to permanently delete my hotmail account since I no longer use it.  All the help functions are pointing me to change my settings and make my new email an author of this blog, which I have done! 

SO ANNOYED THAT IT ISN'T WORKING!!!   

It really drives me bonkers when I can't figure something out... I can have insane determination over such silly things but this is one thing I am determined to figure out! 

Anyways... just needed to vent.  Thanks for listening!  Hopefully I don't royally screw things up and delete my blog in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment