Monday, March 28, 2011

A Dinner Life Saver!

I am SO excited about a new product on the shelves that will spruce up my dinner options… Philadelphia Cooking Cream. What a great idea! There are a lot of $1 off and $1.50 off coupons floating around online and in stores so that makes it even more awesome. So many great recipes ideas, I’m going to very busy trying many of them. Here is a website that lists all the recipes you can make:

http://www.kraftbrands.com/philly/recipes/cooking-creme/Pages/all-flavors.aspx

I especially like the toolbar on the side of this website where you can narrow it down based on your preferences. So easy to use! I love you kraft.com, you are my best cyber friend.

Last week I tried the Easy Chicken Enchiladas:

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/Easy-Chicken-Enchiladas-121713.aspx?pf=true

Delicious! Easy yes… but I tend to prefer something just a bit more easier to whip up. I usually shy away from any recipe that requires the use of the stove top and oven, that just sounds like a lot of clean up in the end.  I see there is a Santa Fe Chicken Casserole that looks slightly easier to prep and very close to the enchiladas recipe so I’m all about trying that version very soon.

Check out the tomato basil pizza recipe… I can barely wait to try that one!!

I bought each cooking flavor this weekend. I did buy several of the Santa Fe since we love Mexican inspired foods.

You should give it a try, it’s one of my new favorite products and I’m diggin’ it.

1 comment:

  1. Yummo!!! Those recipes look amazing and the pictures are already making my mouth water! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete