Sunday, March 13, 2011

Humorous or Just Ridiculous?

A few weeks ago, Aaron, myself and a few of his friends ventured up to Minneapolis for the weekend. I met up with some girlfriends once we got there but overall a lot of my day time was spent with the guys while my friend had to work... here is a peak of what I mean...

So... what happens when you take a bunch of guys with you to IKEA?


This pretty much sums up how Craig felt about shopping... Going to IKEA and the Mall of America was supposedly one of the most painful days of his life.


This video below displays their maturity level when they get together:

Now pay particular attention to the first few seconds of the video. Craig was not trying to look like he was in a daze on purpose. That has got to be the funniest part of the entire video is his blank expression for the first 10 seconds of this video! We all have died laughing from watching that part over and over.
Mark decided to freak people out by wearing a rug around the store as if it was a fur coat:



And last but not least... a video of IKEA Olympic Curling. If you haven't picked up on this yet, they were impressed with the engineering of the IKEA carts.



So glad I'm not from Minneapolis where someone could have recognized me!! I couldn't help but laugh at their stupidity. My shopping could have been far more productive if I would have went by myself instead of bringing 4 monkeys with me but I'd have to admit the humor kept it interesting. They took the video, not me. I'm kind of glad they did though because I find it much funnier now then at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment