Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Fun

We had a fun weekend back at my parents.  My sister Heather and I threw a baby shower for my brother Cody and Jolie.  My nephew is due on December 2nd!  His grand arrival will be here in just a few short weeks. 

Also, my Aunt, Uncle and cousins were back from Milwaukee so we also had our Thanksgiving with the family while everyone was back.

So I basically am going to blog our weekend via pictures below since I took plenty :)   



Everything looked so pretty and I was happy how it all turned out


The sign in table we threw together at the last minute, no more tablecloths, okay let's just use baby blankets then!

Jolie and Cody

I hope this is the last diaper cake I have to make in awhile...they are so cute but too much work!

Heather, myself and Cody

Adorably wrapped gifts!

Showing off the baby bump, looking pretty good for 3 weeks out

First game... guessing the size of the baby

Second game..baby triva


Third game... trying to guess what the baby food is

Gift opening!

Grandpa Nick sent a fun gift of his favorite team

Aaron and I's gift... a pack and play

Switching gears to our Thanksgiving... Charley, center of attention

Cousin Colin and Grandma playing with Charley

Heather and I striking a pose


A pooped out pup!

Cuddling with Grandma

Mama to-be Jolie

The girls... Jolie, Heather, Mom, Aunt Stacy, Cousin Jennifer

Stretching out for football, Grandpa, Uncle David and Aaron

Heather could not get enough of Charley

Next time we are back, there will be a baby to spoil!

No comments:

Post a Comment