Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Day Highlights

We spent Thanksgiving Day with Aaron's side of the family up in Waterloo.  The highlight of our trip was meeting our new niece Aniston who was born in October.  She was such a good baby and cute as could be.

Adalyn (big sister, our other niece) is quite full of personality!  As soon as she walked in, she jumped right up on my lap.  It was funny watching her and Charley, Adalyn would grab Charley's toy and Charley thought she wanted to play tug-a-war and Adalyn was yelling "Charley give me the toy!!"  LOL!

Then Adalyn took Aaron's phone and was trying to take pictures with it and she would hold it up and look at all of us say "Cheese Kids!"  Oh my gosh, it was the funniest/cutest thing ever!  She was cracking me up!  I don't know how Chantal keeps up with her each day, she has a ton of energy!

Here are some pics of the weekend....

And here she is!  Aniston Adele Hyde!


Aaron's brother Eric with Charley

Cute!



So tired!

Big sister Adalyn

Addie and Charley having fun playing

With my sister-in-law Chantal

Aaron has his hands full but having fun with the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment