Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Annie Ashton Hyde

She's here!  Annie Ashton Hyde, born March 19th at 6:40 pm.  7 lbs 3.9 oz, 20 inches long!


She's happy, healthy and so are we!  She is so precious and we so happy she is here.  She fills our hearts with so much love!

I want to blog about my labor/delivery experience but I need a week or so to do so.  I had (in my opinion) a very long and quite frankly it was a traumatic labor for me, leaving me with a lot of lingering anxiety.  Everything on my birth plan went out the window, the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen, happened.  But in the end I'm at peace with how it all occurred.  I'm just now getting myself better and Annie had jaundice so we are just now getting her over that as well so give me a week or two to process my experience on the blog.

In the meantime, you can follow pictures of Annie on Facebook and Instagram.  I Instagram more than I Facebook.  I can't keep up with the Facebook world!  I'll try not to inundate you too much with pictures of her but that's kinda what social media has turned into now of days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment