Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More Kraft Recipes

Been awhile since I’ve posted a recipe so I have 2 to share that I have recently tried and both made it to my recipe box. Unfortunately I was too hungry and forgot to take a picture of the finished product but the pics in the links are pretty much what it ends up looking like. Now I didn’t serve these two recipes together, the carrots were a side dish to chicken and potatoes and the pasta dish I just served with a little bread and butter. Both are delicious!

1) Balsamic Carrots, a different twist to a side dish, looks fancy too! (I omitted the brown sugar, between the carrots themselves and the dressing, that is sweet enough for me):

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/balsamic-glazed-carrots-120719.aspx

2) Creamy Baked Ziti, great comfort dish! I suppose you could add meat to it but we liked it as is. This one is easy to cut a few calories back by substituting reduced fat options and whole grain pasta:

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/creamy-baked-ziti-120729.aspx

Found the carrot recipe in my Kraft magazine subscription and the pasta one on kraft’s website. Oh kraft.com how you make my life easier, I’m in love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment