Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog Changes

Bear with me while I make changes to my blog.  I can only handle so long with Blogger before I am out of patience!  My patience is maxed out for today.  I have been trying to figure out a slideshow on my blog for months now and am getting closer to how I want it to look and feel.  I realize that even though it is playing, it isn't quite perfect yet.  I'd love to have a cool border around the slideshow but that may just be asking too much of my time and patience right now. This may take me awhile to figure out kids so bear with me! 

If you see that my blog has changed back to the original picture, that means I've probably given up!  If anyone has any expert advice, let me know or else I will continue to google in the help options. 

And this is why my homepage picture has never changed before... this stuff drives me batty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good work...enjoyed looking at all your pics! Great memories! :)

    ReplyDelete