Monday, October 17, 2011

Stinkin' Cute

Our little Charley is so stinkin' cute, I just love her to pieces!  She is growing too!  2 weekends ago at the Vet, she weighed in at 5.6 lbs, grown one pound and we could tell!  So I have quite a few pics here but I couldn't resist, she is just so stinkin' cute!  I want to get as many pics as I can of her as she is growing because I have a feeling she is going to change in size dramatically from week to week.

I don't know how to go down these stairs so I just stare at mom

Hi Mom!

Hi Dad!

I'm just a mini friend!

Roar... mini lion!

I know how to sit and stay now... but only for a treat!

Big ball of fur!  So thankful she doesn't shed at all!

Her favorite spot... loves laying on top of our shoes

Really really likes getting to be in bed with us

For whatever reason, she loves laying on top of our heads, kinda weird 

Aaron is not going to be too thrilled when he sees I put this one out on the blog but look how cute she is!

I just want to gooble her up!  So stinkin' cute!

Stikes a pose for the camera

Loves sleeping in her kennel

Bye Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment