Friday, April 13, 2012

The Impossible Photo Shoot

Sometimes trying to get a good picture of Charley is nearly impossible...

Time for picture!


Dang, almost got it on first try but her eyes were shut

HELLO, stop looking at what the neighbors are doing

She sees her frisbee on the corner of the deck and has lost all patience with me after this picture


Totally doesn't want to do this!


"Is mom trying to play??"

"Oh, now I must be in trouble because she's starting to yell at me"


Totally thinks she's in trouble and now she's bummed out

Chase?


NO!  Not chase thru the yard right now...


Gonna catch her!

Got her!


Hello, over here Charley! Stop trying to bite your way out of this!


FINALLY!  Although my hair is a mess by this point and I have a strong grip on her collar forcing her to not turn her head with my hand... we finally got the SHOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment