Friday, February 14, 2014

Maternity Pics - IS A MUST DO!

A few weeks ago, after my baby shower I had one of my bestie's from college who owns her own photography business take our maternity pictures.  Honestly... if it wasn't for being friends with the best photographer ever, I probably would have not gotten this done.  But seeing how awesome and special the pictures and video turned out, I'm SUPER glad we did take them.  

The reason why I wanted to forego them is because I think a lot of maternity pics are cheesy.  I don't need a picture of my bare stomach, nor does any one else need to see that.  Or you see the ones where couples are forming a heart on the tummy, that's like extra cheese on cheese to me.  If that's your thing, that is fine but it's just not mine.  And get that I fall into the minority on that as most people think that is a neat picture.  Although if you notice the last picture in this video, Aaron slipped a heart in on me when I wasn't paying attention and surprisingly.. I think it ended up being a cute picture.  

The reason why you should absolutely get maternity pictures taken... because it really makes you realize how special of a time this truly is.  It's easy to get caught up in the planning and the baby checklists and don't take a moment to just smile and document the new life growing inside.  I don't know if my daughter will appreciate this video as much as I do but it's really something unique to show her someday.  

Turn up the sound when you watch this, the song is really cool.  Jackee did a phenomenal job!  Click on link to view: 


To learn more about how you can document your special life moments by Jackee, visit her website at: http://www.jackeeausterman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment