Monday, September 6, 2010

Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas

As promised, here is a great summer time crock pot recipe. Go figure, it is Mexican. We love Mexican food and eat it all the time. Super easy. Smells great. Irresistible.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Busy-Mom-s-Chicken-Fajitas  (may have to copy/paste into browser)

Instead of mincing a garlic clove and dicing an onion, I used garlic powder and onion powder. Just shook some into the crock pot mixture, don’t know how much I really put in but it worked out fine. Forget mincing and chopping, I live for shortcuts…mincing a garlic clove…Are you serious? I don’t even know how to do that!

Grandma got me hooked on Taste of Home at the beginning of the year. It is a great subscription, love how every recipe in the magazine has a picture. I rarely make something I don’t have a visual for.

No comments:

Post a Comment