Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Thoughts for Today

• Have I mentioned how much I LOVE kraft.com! I’m obsessed! Just left that site before coming to my blog. Found 3 new recipes I’m excited about.

• Had a darn fly in my house that was driving me nuts, went to the store and bought a fly swatter, when I returned home that darn fly was no where to be found.

• Go Hawks!

• Really excited because this Saturday I’m making chicken tortilla soup for the game. Yum.

• I love my new sweater I am wearing today. Old Navy has had some awesome finds lately and wondering if I could get away with wearing it 3 days in a row

• This morning when I left the house I couldn’t remember if I put the garage door down or not. Oh well. Pretty sure I did.

• I think there is a chance of rain today

• Not sure what sounds good for lunch

• I have an awesome coupon for $5 off champion apparel that I have a lot of copies of and it expires this Saturday. I found some tanks on sale and with my coupon they ring up for 61 cents so I drive to the Mills Civic Target then over to the Valley West Target. I’ve been visiting both locations twice a day now and only have a few days more of this craziness.

• Ever wonder how Polar bears get so big? I’m mean really they just eat mostly fish right?

Okay that wraps up a quick synapses of what’s on my mind!

1 comment: