Sunday, September 26, 2010

Easy Chicken Fajita Skillet

Another successful recipe from Kraft! It’s Mexican :)  I found that I needed far more water than the recipe calls for but start with what they call for and then add water in ¼ cup increments as needed, that is what I did and it worked fine. I gave it a splash of olive oil too to help with sticking macaroni. I also added just a touch of milk at the end and more cheese.

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/velveeta-easy-chicken-fajita-62461.aspx

"Yum honey, you are a really good cook"

I had to make 2 skillets, most of you know Aaron is gluten-intolerant and his special food is expensive so I find it more cost effective for me to make his separate from mine.
I highly recommend trying this recipe; it’s not spicy, just super yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment