Sunday, September 12, 2010

Football, Football and more Football...

Well you always know when football begins at our house.  Aaron has watched more TV this weekend than he has all year.  I had football in the background for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  We went out for dinner tonight and he had to sit in a booth that had a good visual of a TV and then he was checking updates on his phone of other games and of his fantasy football team.  Tomorrow night he probably won't get home until after 10 pm, he has Monday night football with the guys out at Granite City.   He can get all of his high fives and chest bumps in with the guys.  (Okay so I've never actually seen his buddies 'chest bump' but I like to joke that's what they do during guys night).

I don't mind too much and try to be a good sport.  Yesterday I sat clear thru the game, didn't fall asleep and enjoyed it.  It just becomes a little much by the end of the season because he watches NFL, College and even high school football in addition to playing fantasy football so it starts to become a little overkill for me by the time the Super Bowl arrives.  I have to say Go Hawks and Go Cowboys because those are Aaron's 2 beloved teams!

No comments:

Post a Comment