Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers

Last year I was at Caribou Coffee and bought a chocolate covered graham cracker. Wow, these are good! BUT... $2 for one chocolate covered graham cracker is flat out stupidity. Solution: I made my own.

Ingredients:

Graham crackers

1 pkg Chocolate almond bark

½ pkg White almond bark

Break each graham cracker sheet in half. In a double boiler, boil water. Add almond barks. Lower heat and stir until fully melted. Add Graham Cracker and turn in chocolate with tongs. Move to wax paper to let them set.

I personally prefer them in dark chocolate, I think they are much better but it’s your preference. I made all milk chocolate this year for my family.

Optional: This year I decided to spread peanut butter on a graham cracker and make a sandwich with two graham cracker halves. Then dip. Makes them a thicker treat and who doesn’t love a little peanut butter?

No comments:

Post a Comment