Thursday, December 2, 2010

Turkey Day!

We love Turkey Day.  Gooble Gooble.  We went to the Hyde's for Thanksgiving and had a nice visit.  Saturday I made Aaron and I our own turkey dinner.  I didn't make a whole turkey but do have a desire to give it a try with some expertise help... maybe next year. 

So I roasted a turkey breast, gravy, mash potatoes, corn, macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole, and pumpkin cheesecake.  All gluten-free.  I LOVE turkey day leftovers, makes meal planning for the week pretty simple too!  My question though is why is it my husband eats leftovers for breakfast, lunch and dinner?  Yes, I said breakfast.  He will eat lasagna for breakfast. Gross. It's drives me crazy when I see him eating lunch food for breakfast, my goal is to make those left overs last longer than a few days so I don't have to cook and here he is making a mash potato/macaroni cheese omelet.  Disgusting.  Anything in the fridge goes when it comes to his morning eggs.  This morning he even put hummus in his eggs, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment