Friday, December 24, 2010

Oreo Balls

I hope you have found a recipe to try from my week of Christmas goodie blog postings.  I'm signing off for a few days now.  Have a Merry Christmas and safe travels!

A friend of mine gave me a goodie plate this year, on them were these wonderful treats that tasted like chocolate truffles! I had to get the recipe as these were a winner.

Oreo Balls and Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
 1 pkg of Oreos

1 8 oz pkg of cream cheese (room temp)

1 pkg Chocolate almond bark

½ pkg White almond bark

Grind Oreos finely in a food processor. Add Oreos and cream cheese to a mixing bowl and mix. Put in fridge to harden dough. Using a small cookie scoop, make into balls. Put in freezer for awhile. In a double boiler, boil water. Add almond barks. Lower heat and stir until fully melted. Add one oreo ball at a time and turn in chocolate with tongs. Move to wax paper to let them set. Put in fridge to let set up once cooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment