Sunday, February 26, 2012

Puppy-Riffic!

We sure do have a BIG puppy on our hands!  We know she is for sure over 40 lbs and just in the last few days... we think think she has grown yet again.  We think she may easily be 50 pounds now.  She's getting too heavy for me to pick up anymore.  And she is 100% puppy... plays hard, sleeps hard.  I'm hoping she stops growing... but I can't say that with much certainty... One thing is for sure, the bigger she gets, the cuter she gets!  One BIG hairball she is!  I know one of these days I'll have to take her in for a haircut... I'd rather her just be one big fluffball and never have to cut her baby locks  :)  It's amazing how much a dog can consume all of our spare time, so much fun to hang out with, but she's sooo worth it!   Here are the latest pics!
Snuggly like a teddy bear

Our BIG baby

Getting tall and likes to dance

Bigger bed for a bigger pup

All smiles

She's not on the furniture much, but we give in if she wants up

Car rides are her favorite

Wind blown hairdo

"When's dinner?"

"Pass the remote control and that bag of Fritos"

Can't see eyes but one big nose

Lovin' Life
Basking in the sun
"Do I finally get my treat?"

"In the midst of playtime, the neighbors have caught my eye"

She has big floppy ears that fly in the wind

 
Loves to chill on the deck

1 comment:

  1. She is so big! The one of Aaron holding her cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete